Hire top talent!!!Apply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is filled with eager, capable and engaged people. But we’re missing one important person and it might be you. We are looking for a passionate, networked, out of the box thinker, to join us on the Talent Team in Dallas as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 6 month contract.
We need a talent searching superstar. A people professional who’s ready to take the next step in their career and who knows finding talent is much more than asking about skill fit. We are an organization with an interactive, open environment, we have a huge amount of team spirit, and most important…we are a group that has a lot of fun.
Is that you? Only one way to find out. Send us your details!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Run a 360 recruitment desk.
- Be a Talent Acquisition partner to your business stakeholders.
- Hire top talent that fits the DIRTT culture and can grow with the company.
- Educate and support hiring managers on the Talent Acquisition lifecycle, resume review and interviewing techniques.
- Work closely with Talent (HR) Business Partners, ensuring open communication.
- Be an ambassador for DIRTT.
Who you are:
- Desire to be part of a fast paced, problem solving, we can fix anything team!
- A positive outlook with an uncanny ability to find that “perfect” candidate.
- Ability to help break traditional HR stereotypes and develop a truly collaborative work environment. We like to do things a little differently than some other businesses!
- Desire to support implementation of our ATS and a love for managing our candidate data in our HRIS.
- Straight talk; the kind of person who says what they think, not what other people want to hear.
- Experience sourcing manufacturing superstars is a must.
What you bring to the role:
- Ability to think creatively, logically, solve problems and have some semblance of common sense. I know right? That’s so hard to find.
- You have at least 5 years of talent acquisition experience.
- A blend of agency and corporate recruitment experience preferred.
- Experience recruiting in the US and Canada required.
- You’re entrepreneurial in nature and get things done.
- An understanding of employment legislation.
- Have a strong work ethic and have no problem putting in the time it takes grow a business.
- Outstanding MS Office skills.
- Ability to make decisions and communicate based on your audience.
- Proven ability to read minds will be considered an asset!
To apply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a description/story of your favorite “Recruitment” story, personal hobby etc. Make us a quick video resume or website. We’d like to see your creative side.
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and appreciates applications from all interested applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.