Develop the blueprint for DIRTT’s Partner Engagement, Onboarding and Development Teams.Apply Now
You’re a relationship and revenue builder with an innate ability to understand what others need – and now you’re ready to help those around you do the same. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer (the “CCO”), the Vice President of Partner Success will be an important member of DIRTT’s senior management team providing leadership and oversight for the partner success function. This critical role will develop the blueprint for DIRTT’s Partner Engagement, Onboarding and Development Teams while driving high-impact support initiatives for our growing partner network. At DIRTT, our partners are involved in every client sale leading this their success and our relationship with them to be paramount to the success of our organization.
By way of background, DIRTT is a building process powered by technology, changing the world of construction with industry-leading 3D software and advanced manufacturing. Complete and custom interior spaces are built faster, cleaner and more sustainably. Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta and with manufacturing facilities in Calgary, Phoenix and Savannah, DIRTT is supported by 1200 employees and works with over 100 construction partners globally.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, engage, develop and support the Partner Engagement, Onboarding and Development Teams within the Partner Success function with a focus on growth in performance of DIRTT’s partner network.
- Develop relationships and liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs, and create synergy.
- Initiate, direct, and grow strategic partnerships deals.
- Develop and execute plans for strategic growth.
- Plan, develop and cultivate new and existing relationships with key industry groups, associations, and forums.
- Support the team to deliver best-in-class partner support in all market segments.
- Work with your team and key stakeholders to ensure spending reflects a strong ROI on all partner related activities.
- Engage in strategic planning, business case proposals, budgeting, and resource allocation across various partner teams driving economic development amongst all stakeholders.
Who you are:
- A confident, results-driven, and communicative leader with the ability to constructively give and receive feedback at all levels.
- A high capacity contributor with an ability to build an agile structure that supports growth.
- Is transparent and unafraid of giving the team a reality check.
- An innovative leader who dares to challenge and drive improvement and change.
- A role model for values driven leadership who understands the value of collegiality and respect for the entire team, at all levels.
What you bring to the role:
- 15+ years’ experience contributing and delivering a partner experience centered around success and growth.
- 5+ years’ experience leading high performance, remote teams.
- Direct experience working in a B2B, partner or dealer model.
- Deep understanding of the impact of a partner experience throughout the entire partner lifecycle.
- Track record of leading and scaling a profitable, multi-disciplinary partner team, working in close collaboration with sales and marketing.
- Deep partner insight, especially understanding the value drivers critical to partner success and retention.
- Experience in all aspects of channel relationship management.
- Manufacturing and B2B technology sector experience considered an asset.
To apply for this position please visit our website at: www.dirtt.net, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the position title in your subject line.
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and appreciates applications from all interested applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.