Oversight for the strategic marketing function and business development initiatives.Apply Now
The Vice President of Strategic Marketing (the “VP”) will report to the Chief Commercial Officer (the “CCO”) and be an important member of DIRTT’s senior management team with responsibility for providing leadership and management oversight for the strategic marketing function and business development initiatives.
The VP will interact with all of the company’s key stakeholders, including operating management, senior executives, and outside investment bankers and attorneys.
This role can be based in Dallas, TX or Calgary, AB.
- Drive DIRTT’s strategic marketing function.
- Build a robust and comprehensive partner marketing function.
- Advance the function of marketing and brand in the long-term success of DIRTT.
- Ensure marketing programs support new lead generation while deepening relationships with existing clients.
- Build and evolve programs that drive sales enablement with delivery to key partners and strategic channels.
- Ensure alignment of DIRTT’s digital marketing program with high-level business objectives.
- Oversee opportunities to advance DIRTT’s brand, building both awareness and understanding of the DIRTT story.
- Advance existing lead generation initiatives and improve nurture programs.
- Build bridges across communications departments to improve collaboration.
- Expand the event strategy with a renewed focus on trade shows and define plans for improved follow-up and nurture efforts.
- Develop programs that drive mindshare and generate demand in the key market segments through specific targeted market events and materials in collaboration with our partner network.
- Plan, develop and cultivate new and existing relationships with key industry groups, associations, and forums.
- Advocate for the role of engaging storytelling, effective media relations and quality IR communications at the leadership table.
- Support the team to deliver best-in-class creative executions for varied channels and diverse audience segments.
- Work with your team and key stakeholders to ensure marketing spend reflects strong ROI on all marketing related activities.
- 15+ years of relevant marketing leadership, ideally in a B2B environment working through a partner or dealer model.
- Direct experience evolving brand strategy.
- Deep understanding of the impact of client experience on brand throughout the entire client journey.
- Track record of leading and scaling a profitable, multi-disciplinary marketing team, working in close collaboration with sales.
- Proven success leading agency relationships over a long term.
- Deep client insight, especially understanding the value drivers critical to client success and client retention.
- Experience driving marketing operations at scale, with focus on KPIs, financial metrics to drive growth, predictability, repeatability and scalability.
- Experience collaborating with communications teams for an integrated approach to marketing.
- Manufacturing industry and B2B technology sector experience an asset.
Who you are:
- A confident, results-driven, and communicative leader with the ability to constructively give and receive feedback at all levels.
- A high capacity contributor with an ability to build an agile structure that supports growth.
- Has the capacity and willingness to dig into the details when it’s needed.
- Is transparent and unafraid of giving the team a reality check.
- A strategic leader with capability to manage and lead a multi-year strategic plan.
- An innovative leader who dares to challenge and drive improvement and change.
- A role model for values driven leadership who understands the value of collegiality and respect for the entire team, at all levels.
DIRTT is a building process powered by technology. We're changing the world of construction with industry-leading 3D software and advanced manufacturing. Complete and custom interior spaces are built faster, cleaner and more sustainably. Today, DIRTT is North America’s leading builder of prefabricated interiors. Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, manufacturing facilities are located in Phoenix, Savannah and Calgary. DIRTT works with nearly 100 construction partners globally. DIRTT trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "DRT". More information can be found at dirtt.net.
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.