Utilize data extraction, report development and analytical skills to support decision making and the identification of opportunities for growth.Apply Now
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Pull that superhero cape out of your closet and join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds. At DIRTT, we believe that in order to do better, we need to build better. Our entrepreneurial spirit and core values are redefining the construction industry. We celebrate our success together and achieve what others can only dream about.
Reporting to the Director, Partner Success, the Data Management Administrator will support on-going reporting needs, data maintenance, and assist with partner programs. The role will utilize data extraction, report development and analytical skills to support decision making and the identification of opportunities for growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Maintain and update partner contact information. Ensuring proper system onboarding and offboarding (Salesforce, AdManager, myReferrals, SilverStripe, Litmos, ZenDesk, PowerBi, DIRTT Website).
- Scrub raw data and create meaningful reports to support Partner Success, Commercial Operations, Sales, Finance and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate, organize and format all communications for our Partners (key DIRTT updates, monthly Partner rank, monthly Partner update reports, quarterly Partner progress).
- Support Partner Success team with general marketing updates to documents and tools.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of our Partner Portal.
- Assist Partner Success team with delivering a top-notch experience for new and existing DIRTT Partners.
- Look for opportunities to streamline and improve data activities with respect to Partner Information.
- Ensure accurate/standardized data across varying systems.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have strong task prioritization skills and superb statistical and critical thinking abilities
- You’re extremely attentive and zero-in on small details that have large impacts
- You thrive when working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You’re uncompromising and know that quality and integrity are paramount
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 3+ years of experience working with data reporting and/or data systems in a corporate environment
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Computer Science, Market Research, Statistics or a related field required
- Previous marketing experience an asset
- Strong technological aptitude and experience with programs such as Salesforce, AdManager, and Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to management, stakeholders and team members
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow
- Ability to translate analytical processes in a clear and concise manner
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.