Overseeing the planning, design and delivery of end-to-end experiences for DIRTT customers as experienced through our digital eco-system.Apply Now
The Director, Digital Marketing & Platforms will be responsible for overseeing the planning, design and delivery of end-to-end experiences for DIRTT customers as experienced through our digital eco-system. From our public website, to related brand properties, this individual will champion customer-centered efforts to deliver high-touch, low-friction and seamless experiences that impact business results, managing all related online activities from early-stage brand awareness through to customer acquisition and conversion, building the associated roadmap and technology stack to achieve it.
With a deep understanding of web technologies and integration, and rich experience in leading the build of platforms, digital brand campaigns, nurturing programs and account-based marketing initiatives, this role will drive creativity in a collaborative way, working with our brand, marketing and technology teams, to translate requirements into effective approaches, while identifying and unlocking new opportunities.
This role will be based in Dallas, Texas or Calgary, Alberta.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead design and development of public facing websites and related platforms, that deliver exceptional user experiences
- Lead the research and development of digital customer journey maps, working in collaboration with the Client Experience team, for our key audiences as they traverse our digital ecosystem
- Lead the establishment and tracking of performance standards, KPIs, and benchmarks, using appropriate dashboards to socialize results across the organization
- Architect a near-term digital strategy that integrates the business to unlock the potential of the channel, and have it measurably drive our immediate business goals
- Build the long-term digital roadmap and vision for 2022-2025 working with marketing, technology, IT and other related teams, to include CRM integration, marketing automation, ABM capabilities and staffing structures
- Develop digital design standards in support of our evolving brand strategy and identity
- Develop a solid understanding and working knowledge of the digital design process, with a focus on achieving consistency in brand and UI
- Lead the strategy for integrated digital marketing initiatives to support brand, segment and product activities, to achieve awareness, engagement and conversion goals
- Create and manage digital campaigns, ensuring best practice in designing for audiences, channels and platforms
- Drive and optimize Google Data Studio, and other campaign tracking programs
- Champion innovation in exploring new methods and means to reach our target audiences
- Achieve cohesion in orchestrating activities that enhance and support our brand and communications calendar schedules
- Design and deploy a customer nurturing strategy to support segment penetration and growth
- Manage budgets efficiently, demonstrating impact and results
- Manage internal talent, teams and external agencies at a strategy and project level
Who You Are:
- 10+ years in marketing management roles, with at least 7 years within digitally focused positions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business management, with relevant post-graduate qualifications or experience
- Experience working with growth-stage challenger brands
- Experience leading global digital platform implementations and scaling them
- Experience in leading technology integration and deployment
- Experience in developing, deploying and operationalizing Account-Based Marketing strategies
- Championed innovation through an agile test-learn-change approach, understanding that excellence is through constant iteration and adjustment
- Understands and respects the role of design and technical expertise in delivering high impact, business transforming experiences
- Moves slow to move fast, demonstrating care in choreographing decisions, achieving followership and igniting the ingenuity of others across teams
- Strong understanding of business functions and their roles in go-to-market and commercialization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex projects in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment, with frequently changing priorities
- A proven networker, able to lead, inspire, and drive a range of teams and external partnerships forward
- Demonstrated written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to communicate information, ideas, procedures, and processes in a logical sequence at a level appropriate to a range of audiences, resulting in effective working relationships
- Extremely analytical and can translate data and insight into action, allowing data to guide but not dictate
- Strong customer focus and an unwavering determination to surprise and delight
- Collaborative team player that can think outside the box
- Keen to build and establish a new team in a fast growing and ambitious organization that is changing the face of industrialized construction
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.