Lead the product marketing and segment team and champion the go-to-market strategiesApply Now
You’re an innovative and results-orientated leader with a passion for driving change - and now you’re ready to help others do the same. With DIRTT growing leaps and bounds, we need to provide strategic support to our already incredible product marketing and segment specialists. Reporting to the VP Strategic Marketing, the Director of Product Marketing will lead the product marketing and segment team and champion the development, coordination and implementation of go-to-market and commercialization strategies in each of our unique vertical markets.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the development of product marketing strategies at a customer segment level, to drive our sales and profitability targets, while delivering exceptional customer experiences and programs that increase DIRTT’s market share and elevate our brand.
- Develop smart planning models and processes to drive strategies that integrate the business and its Partners around the greatest opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate and drive a new production introduction process to ensure smooth, frictionless and planful launches of solutions from product design and development through to the marketplace.
- Monitor market trends and review and formulate findings of market research with leadership, to devise and adapt product and sales strategies to meet demand.
- Provide inputs to the commercial leadership team to support the development of key messaging, sales tools and sales enablement programs to achieve success.
- Develop training and development collateral to support the learning and pre-sell effort.
- Drive innovation and enhancements through product development feedback and insights that will impact competitiveness in the market, meet unique client needs and increase market share.
- Develop business through targeted outreach including direct efforts, campaigns, promotions and lead generation initiatives.
- Ensure that the value of DIRTT’s solutions are well-understood internally and externally to facilitate high awareness, faster sales, and a better overall client experience.
- Oversee the development of case studies and client proof-points, through maintaining and fostering excellent end user relationships.
- Support commercial opportunities as required as a subject matter expert.
Who you are:
- You’re a big picture thinker and have an innate ability to anticipate problems… did we mention predict the future?
- You thrive in a coaching and leadership role. You’re keen to share your knowledge to help your team spread their passion for DIRTT.
- You’re adept at working through complex challenges.
- You foster new ideas, bringing them through exploration to full clarity.
- You’re a natural bridge-builder, able to establish trust among our sales and partner teams.
- You actively seek opportunities, calculate risk and commit to action.
What you bring to the role:
- 10+ years’ experience developing and implementing go-to-market product strategies to target channel partners and position complex solutions. Understands and has worked in a sales organization before, knows what drives sellers and how to properly position a product to strengthen sales.
- 5+ years’ experience leading a Product / Segment Marketing function for a high growth, fast paced organization.
- Communication expertise and the ability to facilitate effective conversations both internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication abilities.
- High personal performance standards, the desire and ability to continuously learn and a results-oriented work style.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to work and contribute in a team environment.
- Problem-solving aptitude with an amazing ability to work under pressure.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.