Champion the pursuit of acquiring “BIG Fish” opportunities.Apply Now
You don’t hang out in the comfort zone. You’re constantly pushing the limits to produce exceptional results – and now you’re ready to help others do the same. We’re looking for a passionate and compelling professional to join our strategic projects team that will champion the pursuit of acquiring “BIG Fish” opportunities and close new business for DIRTT.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, this critical role will leverage new and existing relationships to identify strategic opportunities that will drive revenue growth and increase DIRTT’s market share. This opportunity is not for the faint of heart and requires someone who isn’t afraid to play the long game to build the rapport necessary to land large accounts.
What you'll do:
- The successful candidate’s focus will be to drive revenue by chasing, qualifying, negotiating and closing new strategic opportunities with leads provided by both the commercial strategy team and sourced individually.
- Actively and aggressively seek out new clients with big business, the larger the scale the larger the reward.
- Initiate sales processes by scheduling appointments; making initial presentations and understanding the client’s unique business needs and account requirements.
- Establish professional, supportive and consultative relationships with prospective clients up to and including C-Suite level decision makers in order to negotiate and close large and complex deals.
- Lead stakeholders and key influencers through presentations of the DIRTT construction process so they see how our solutions will positively impact their business and alleviate common challenges.
- Collaborate in the strategic account planning processes that develop and achieve mutually beneficial performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for DIRTT and new and existing accounts.
- Continually establish, maintain, and expand productive and professional relationships with new and existing key personnel of strategically important and large customers.
- Forge partnerships and new connections through networking with existing and prospective clients in person and over the phone to earn referral business.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in order to identify opportunities that will strategically position DIRTT to increase market share.
- Provide support, feedback and input to the strategic account team in order to tailor solutions to the clients needs and build the pipeline for significant sale opportunities.
Who you are:
- You’re a strategic, persistent and driven professional who is able to speak the lingo needed to attract, retain and grow sales revenue.
- You possess strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, enabling you to engage in open dialogue and build rapport with partners and clients of all shapes and sizes.
- You’re persistent, creative and have the grit and tenacity meet and surpass goals.
What you bring to the role:
- 10+ years of experience in a senior strategic sales or business development role preferably within the construction industry.
- A strong network of connections and proven track record of pursuing and obtaining significant accounts in multiple territories.
- Excellent presentation skills and are comfortable using technology for presentation and communication purposes.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to rapidly build knowledge of all functional leads, capabilities, service areas and functions.
- Ability to self-manage; self-motivate and influence and work in partnership with variouse teams across reporting lines.
- Ability to manage stress with competing priorities and shifting objectives in DIRTT’s fast paced environment.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.