Provide administrative management of the purchasing agreements or awarded government contracts for the company.Apply Now
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Pull that superhero cape out of your closet. Join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds. It's not always going to be easy.
Do you have a strong go-getter attitude? Are you extremely detail oriented? Are you driven, energetic, and professional? If you’ve answered yes to all these questions, DIRTT might be the fit for you!
We are looking for a Government Contracts Manager who will be able to provide administrative management of the purchasing agreements or awarded [government] contracts for the company. You will administer the existing contract portfolios as well as contract/purchasing agreements required for government market sectors comprised of GSA Federal, State – GSA Matching and Non-GSA Matching, Local Government, and Cooperative Group Purchasing Organization Contracts.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and maintain government purchasing agreement lifecycle (from sourcing, to development, to implementation, to administration of purchasing agreement).
- Manage all aspects of contract and quote administration, and compliance.
- Summarize, advise on & interpret contract policies, procedures, methods, operating practices, and performance standards for DIRTT Sales Representatives and DIRTT Distribution Partners in support of the Government Market Segment Leader.
- Review & process Prime Contracts, Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Task Orders, Contract modifications, Letters of Authorization, Teaming and/or Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Review, escalate, and/or resolve issues affecting compliance and ensure satisfaction of contract requirements as well as company and customer objectives.
- Complete multiple items in a given day, heavy e-mail and phone communication, database work and administrative tasks as needed.
- Generate and modify reports, letters, and other documents using Word, Excel, or Adobe.
- Collaborate with finance on bonding and insurance requirements.
- Maintain departmental filing and tracking systems to support on-site audits from government agencies.
- Process online and hard-copy vendor forms and registrations, as needed, to allow for Distribution Partners and/or governmental End Users to work with DIRTT.
- Be responsible for all general administrative duties and other duties as required.
What you bring to the role:
- 5 years of Contracts experience, ideally in the government space or similar experience or military equivalent.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal Government Contract Types and an advanced working knowledge of the FAR is preferred.
- Knowledge of State, Local Government, and Cooperative Contracts is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and summarize bids, proposals, contracts and other legal documents efficiently and effectively to verify accuracy, completeness and compliance.
- Previous experience in proposal and capture activities or experience with managing proposals that require cost and pricing data.
- Experience in professional procurement and contracting is a plus, especially with regards to summarizing solicitation documents and drafting detailed proposals.
- Maintain privileged and confidential information with the utmost integrity.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal & written communication, especially for business correspondence and proposals.
- Work well in a team environment and professionally with all levels of the organization and external contacts.
- Strong attention to detail and personal initiative with the ability to produce error-free work and adapt quickly to new work assignments and situations.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook & Excel.
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.