We are looking for a specialist for the solutions team to work with multiple groups within DIRTT network.Apply Now
Are you ready to be a part of a team throughout North America that roles up our sleeves and take on some fun projects? This can be the job for you! We are looking for a specialist for the solutions team to work with multiple groups within DIRTT network. This position is an entry position into the DIRTT Project management team with epic growth potential.
Hardware (Customer Supplied Hardware)
For this project, we are looking for a special person who can help multiple teams troubleshoot, resolve, and teach the art of pro-active processes! Some of what the role will entail is:
- Assist initiative to streamline customer supplied hardware process and automation within our salesforce and nexus programs.
- Being the eyes and ears for our remote PM’s. Liaison between Project Managers and Product Development to ensure door hardware samples are in the right place at the right time.
- Work with PM’s, factories, and shipping to ensure client hardware is managed at each location effectively.
- Working with Team Lead and the NPI (New Product Implementation), Order Engineering), Product Development, ICE Software Team(s) to ensure hardware preps are integrated into ICE software as most requested by our Partner/Clients. This will be a 2+ year project.
- Maintain hardware process guides and information is up to date/ accurate with other teams (internally and externally). This will be working with our Product Development Communications team.
- Assist with building training programs for customer supplied hardware processes and procedures.
Project and Order Entry
- Work with partners and Order Entry person to set up and assign PM’s to orders. This will be for back up and vacation coverage.
- Work towards entering small orders for PITT Crew PM’s.
- Assist in root cause analysis of site issues for PITT Crew PM’s
- Certificate or bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.)
- Door Hardware knowledge or related experience (2-5 years)
- Or, equivalent combination of education and experience including engineering, construction, manufacturing, design, etc.
- Construction knowledge (2-5 years). If none, mechanical mindset and able to sort out how things are built.
- Manufacturing or Engineering Background. If none, mechanical mindset and able to sort out how things are built.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to process, analyze, and interpret data.
- Extremely organized, with a strong attention to detail.
- Highly adaptable, driven, and self-motivated.
- Great work ethic and a strong desire to work and learn in a dynamic environment.
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Familiarity with Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint.
- Lean manufacturing training is a bonus.
- Must be able to travel internationally.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.