Act as the liaison between sales and marketing to help DIRTT land new projects and clientsApply Now
Are you a resourceful and confident communicator? Do you have experience building lead generation strategies and programs? We’re looking for an ambitious Lead Generation, Inside Sales Agent to join our team. You’ll act as the liaison between sales and marketing to help DIRTT land new projects and clients.
The Lead Generation, Inside Sales Agent will be responsible for developing and implementing a lead generation program along with a conversation guide to ensure our potential leads get the best first impression. You will identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research, and the proactive identification of new clients.
What you’ll do:
- Generate leads using various market intelligence platforms, based on analytics-driven search parameters
- Perform successful hand-offs of qualified leads to sales reps
- Develop and implement DIRTT’s lead development program. Experience implementing this type of program is a must in order to be considered for this role
- Complete the qualification of generated leads:
- Conduct discussions with prospective clients over the phone to gather intel on ongoing/future projects
- Articulate DIRTT’s value proposition to potential clients and assess level of interest
- Gather technical requirements, understand customer pain points, and evaluate fit with DIRTT’s value proposition and portfolio
- Create a conversation guide summarizing key points to be conveyed to prospects, such as introduction, value proposition, qualifying questions and next step suggestions
- Coordinate closely with the Marketing team’s inbound lead program and the Sales team’s outbound lead program
- Input project-specific notes and tasks into CRM to ensure opportunities are understood and next steps are clearly defined
- Continuous market research into pertinent industry activity and potential clients
Who you are:
- A creative, persistent and resourceful professional with an entrepreneurial attitude
- A big picture thinker with an ability to implement suitable strategies to ensure success.
- You thrive in autonomous environments and are driven to meet and surpass goals.
What you bring to the role:
- Experience implementing a lead generation program is a must for this role
- 4-6 years of experience in lead development, preferably in the construction industry
- Strong relationship building and collaboration experience
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, with confidence and professionalism when cold calling prospects
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management tool and Microsoft Office Suite
- Account based marketing experience with account fit and buyer-intent monitoring (6Sense, DemandBase, Mintigo or similar) would be an asset
To be considered for this role:
- You must live in Canada or the USA
- You must have implemented at least 1 lead generation program
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.