Develop, coordinate and implement the go-to-market strategy for the Government market segment.Apply Now
Reporting to the Director of Market Segment Strategy, the Market Segment Strategist - Government will work to develop, coordinate and implement the go-to-market strategy for the Government market segment. This critical role’s main objective will be to develop the strategic blueprint for the Government segment’s revenue generating activities, marketing initiatives and communications that will improve their product positioning and increase the demand for DIRTT.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop the go-to-market strategy that will drive profitability, brand consistency, and increase overall market growth specific to the market segment.
- Develop strong product positioning statements and work with marketing to leverage that value proposition to deliver successful demand generation campaigns, social media and website content, and other advertising or public relations initiatives.
- Develop guidelines for partner marketing programs and strategy.
- Provide inputs to the Commercial Leadership team that support the development of key messaging and sales tools that support growth for the market segment.
- Partner with the Strategic Marketing team to develop and implement a clearly defined, long-term marketing and communications strategy to increase segment awareness and generate demand for DIRTT.
- Liaise with the Strategic Marketing team to develop new prospects through direct outreach, tradeshows, industry events, and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the value of DIRTT’s solutions are well-understood by the DIRTT sales force and our partners in order to facilitate high awareness, faster sales, and a better overall client and partner experience.
- Drive innovation through product development feedback and insights that will impact competitiveness in the market, meet unique client needs and increase market share.
- Utilize market research and competitive analysis to better understand behavior and critical pain points for all buyers and influencers in the decision making process, including general contractors, architects, developers and end-users.
- Support the VP, Sales in establishing annual, segment-specific revenue projections.
- Ensure segment management, including development of sales programs and promotions in collaboration with Commercial Leadership, Sales and Strategic Marketing teams.
- Develop quarterly case studies for the market segment, providing product knowledge back into the business.
- Communicate the value proposition of our products in the given segment to the sales teams and develop the necessary sales collateral and tools needed to support the selling process.
- Ensure that sales teams have access to other necessary tools and resources that support all sales aspects including market analysis, data-driven decision making, and portfolio opportunity prioritization.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key internal and external contacts including client meetings in order to stay close to the market and our clients in order to better understand client needs and bring ‘voice of the customer’ to other teams within DIRTT.
Who you are:
- You’re a dreamer and a doer who fosters new ideas, bringing them through exploration to full clarity.
- You actively seek opportunities, calculate risk and commit to action.
- You’re a big picture thinker and have an innate ability to anticipate problems… did we mention predict the future?
What you bring role:
- 7+ years’ experience developing and implementing go-to-market strategies to target channel partners and position complex solutions.
- Solid understanding of the sales organization, knowing what drives sellers and how to properly position a product to strengthen sales.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to contribute at both strategic and operational levels.
- Strong communication expertise and ability to facilitate effective conversations with internal and external stakeholders.
- High personal performance standards, the desire and ability to continuously learn with a results oriented work style.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to work well and contribute in a team environment.
- Problem-solving aptitude with an amazing ability to work under pressure and on a tight deadline.
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.