Quality Control of both manufacturing and in-field installationsApply Now
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Pull that superhero cape out of your closet. Join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds.
Do you have a strong go-getter attitude? Are you extremely detail oriented? Are you driven, energetic, and professional? If you’ve answered yes to all of these questions, DIRTT might be the fit for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Provide expertise in the area of construction and on-site processes
- Audit and assess certified installers on after a job is completed and provide comprehensive solutions to problems
- Quality Control of both manufacturing and in field installations
- Build strong relationships with stakeholder and clients, and communicate effectively while representing DIRTT in a positive way
- Training install teams on new and existing solutions or materials
- Staying current on continually evolving DIRTT material
- Research material, custom solutions, engineering information, project information etc. to assist Partner teams and installation teams
- Traveling to job sites to fix manufacturing-related deficiencies to mitigate costs
- Provide process improvement ideas to create more efficiency
- Assist trades who are working along-side a DIRTT install
- Assisting Partners with pre-construction planning, troubleshooting and design to ensure successful projects
- Communicate and work with internal DIRTT stakeholders
- Be a reliable and trusted resource for your Partners and installation teams for all things DIRTT
- Help other techs in other territories when needed
- Assist factories with product issues and mock-ups as needed
What you Have:
- 3-5 years of directly related experience in carpentry or commercial construction is required
- Previous experience with DIRTT (installed DIRTT and/or DIRTT project management experience with a Partner or Partner subcontractor) an asset
- Previously attended DIRTT Technician training preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to deliver training
- Capable of quoting labor on small projects
- Conflict resolution skills mandatory
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Safety oriented
- Ability to learn technology
- Ability to travel (50%)
This position is considered safety-sensitive and will need to comply with the DIRTT Environmental Solutions safety requirements.
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits, please.
DIRTT is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.