Passion to work as a team and keep people on the right track.Apply Now
Are you an energetic, team-oriented professional, who enjoys working at a seriously fast pace? DIRTT is looking for someone with the ability to multitask, be resourceful and stay organized, and that has a problem-solving approach to every day with a “roll with the punches” type of attitude. The Office Coordinator will be energetic with a passion to work with people and keep people on the right track. This role is dynamic, with the potential to grow as you get exposed to different parts of the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, edit, and modify documentation including manuals, correspondence, forms, office duties, and department reporting for internal departments and factory communications.
- Order, maintain and manage factory office equipment and supplies.
- Support the team with calendar management, travel bookings, expense reports, scheduling, letters, phone calls, meeting minutes, etc.
- Coordinate various events across both shifts (inclusive of set up and tear down), team building and fundraising.
- Remember everyone’s birthday (you’ll order cake or cookies too!)
- Liaise internally with all production departments and providing support and research where needed.
- Act as a first point of contact for factory employees on many issues.
- Research, tracking and prepare documents or analytical reports.
- Interact with vendors and providers and ability to make decisions where necessary.
Who you are:
- You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced factory environment and able to respond quickly and appropriately to new and changing work priorities.
- You’ll have a strong work ethic, the willingness to learn, have high standards and a sense of personal accountability and ownership.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills including dealing with difficult situations appropriately with discretion and tact.
- Responsible, proactive, assertive, well organized and highly detail oriented.
- You have above average MS Office skills.
- You can make decisions in a variety of situations.
- You must have a valid drivers license.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.