Seeking timely go-getters to fill part time Assembly roles at our Phoenix factoryApply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
DIRTT is seeking timely go-getters to fill our Assembly roles at our Phoenix factory! We offer competitive wages and hot lunches served daily! The successful candidates must be able to work four (4) days on, four (4) days off. We are offering flexible part time hours.
At DIRTT, our air-conditioned factories have on-site Chef’s that spoil us daily with fresh hot cooked lunches, as well as the benefit of reaching into the snack drawer to satisfy a craving throughout the day.
We are a great big family and enjoy the comradery of our peers, many of our employees are with us as referrals from other employees. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds, not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. DIRTT is also growing in leaps and bounds, with lots of opportunities for growth in the workplace.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or construction environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing materials and tools
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job
- Highly detail-oriented. Conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with proper material handling techniques
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Proficient at using computers
- Steel-toed shoes required
- Must be able to work four (4) days on, four (4) days off
What’s in it for you:
We offer competitive wages, group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!
Please note: A pre-employment drug & background test will be required as part of a pre-requisite for this role.
Why our employees choose to work for DIRTT:
“I have been a chef @ DIRTT for 8 years. Being able to introduce the factory workers to new flavors, dishes, and experiences have been one of the favorite parts of the job. I love being able to cook for a crew that truly appreciates my craft. At DIRTT, you will find workers that are going on their 5th, 10th, and 15th year. Employee retention speaks for itself when the company treats you like an individual and values your opinion.”
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.