Reliable, self-motivated and highly detail-orientedApply Now
We are looking for experienced CNC Machine Operators who are reliable, self-motivated and highly detail-oriented to join our team at DIRTT.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Experience operating and programming a CNC Machine
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to read a tape measure in milliammeters.
- Highly detail-oriented. Conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with proper material handling techniques
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Proficient at using computers
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive wages, paid medical and dental benefits, 401-K, Employee Share Purchase Plan and an exciting work environment with hot lunch served daily!
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.