Ensure DIRTT's quality standards are continually metApply Now
DIRTT is seeking an experienced Custom Sheet Metal Operator to join our manufacturing facility in Phoenix, AZ. This role will work directly with the Production Team to ensure DIRTT’s quality standards are continually met.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 6 months+ experience as a sheet metal operator (not HVAC)
- Fluent in turret, press brake, precision machining, mig welding, shear and spot-welding
- Ability to read drawings, understand projections, tolerances and trouble-shoot accordingly
- Experience in precision sheet metal “thin sheet” (precision tight tolerance work)
- Ability to think logically, analytically and solve problems
- Good verbal, written communication skills, ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Proactive approach, results oriented with high attention to fine details
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work 4 on, 4 off, 12-hour shift rotation, steel-toed shoes required
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive wages, paid medical and dental benefits, 401-K, Employee Share Purchase Plan and an exciting work environment with hot lunch served daily!
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.