Mechanically inclined, hard working, team player.Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?!
We are seeking reliable, self-motivated and timely go-getters to fill various Assembly roles at our Phoenix, AZ manufacturing facility.
At DIRTT, our air-conditioned factories have on-site Chef’s that spoil us daily with fresh hot cooked lunches, as well as the benefit of reaching into the snack drawer to satisfy a craving throughout the day.
We are a great big family and enjoy the comradery of our peers, many of our employees are with us as referrals from other employees. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds, not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. DIRTT is also growing in leaps and bounds, with lots of opportunities for growth in the workplace.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or construction environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing materials and tools
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job
- Highly detail-oriented. Conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with proper material handling techniques
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Proficient at using computers
- Steel-toed shoes required
- Must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 10-hour shift rotation
What’s in it for you:
We offer competitive wages, group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!
Please note: A pre-employment drug & background test will be required as part of a pre-requisite for this role.
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.