Operating CNC machines in a metal manufacturing environment.Apply Now
DIRTT is seeking several experienced CNC Operators to join our Phoenix Factory. We offer competitive wages, group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily! The successful candidates will work Monday – Friday in an 8-hour shift rotation until fully trained at which time the role transitions to a 4 days on, 4 days off, 10-hour shift rotation with the opportunity for occasional overtime. Are you ready to begin the journey to fulfill your potential?
At DIRTT, our air-conditioned factories have on-site Chef’s that spoil us daily with fresh hot cooked lunches, as well as the benefit of reaching into the snack drawer to satisfy a craving throughout the day.
We are a great big family and enjoy the comradery of our peers, many of our employees are with us as referrals from other employees. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds, not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. DIRTT is also growing in leaps and bounds, with lots of opportunities for growth in the workplace.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Experience operating and programming CNC machines
- General understanding of a manufacturing business environment
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and able to lift up to 50lbs
- Experience with proper material handling techniques
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Proficient at using computers
- Highly detail-oriented, conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Excellent communication skills
Please note: A pre-employment drug & background test will be required as part of a pre-requisite for this role.
Why our employees choose to work for DIRTT:
“I have been a chef @ DIRTT for 8 years. Being able to introduce the factory workers to new flavors, dishes, and experiences have been one of the favorite parts of the job. I love being able to cook for a crew that truly appreciates my craft. At DIRTT, you will find workers that are going on their 5th, 10th, and 15th year. Employee retention speaks for itself when the company treats you like an individual and values your opinion.”
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.