Seeking timely go-getters to fill a variety of part time positions at our Phoenix factoryApply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
DIRTT is seeking timely go-getters to fill a variety of part time positions at our Phoenix factory! The successful candidates must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off. We are offering flexible part time hours. General labor positions are available in the following areas:
- Power and Electrical Assembly
- General Manufacturing Assembly
- Hardware and Tool Crib Inventory
At DIRTT, our air-conditioned factories have on-site Chef’s that spoil us daily with fresh hot cooked lunches, as well as the benefit of reaching into the snack drawer to satisfy a craving throughout the day.
We are a great big family and enjoy the comradery of our peers, many of our employees are with us as referrals from other employees. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds, not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. DIRTT is also growing in leaps and bounds, with lots of opportunities for growth in the workplace.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or construction environment
- Experience using drills, hand tools, and/or other power and electrical related materials
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and be able to lift to 50lbs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly detail-oriented with a commitment to quality and a safe working environment
- You want to work your way to the top, supported, engaged and empowered by team leaders and teammates
Come join our exciting team! With so many perks such as a work boot allowance.
Please note: A pre-employment drug & background test will be required as part of a pre-requisite for this role.
Why our employees choose to work for DIRTT:
“I have been a chef @ DIRTT for 8 years. Being able to introduce the factory workers to new flavors, dishes, and experiences have been one of the favorite parts of the job. I love being able to cook for a crew that truly appreciates my craft. At DIRTT, you will find workers that are going on their 5th, 10th, and 15th year. Employee retention speaks for itself when the company treats you like an individual and values your opinion.”
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.