Conducting frequent quality checks is a mustApply Now
Are you ready for the most intense and rewarding challenge of your career? If this sounds like you, read on and join DIRTT!
DIRTT is seeking timely go-getters to fill a variety of positions at our Phoenix factory! We offer competitive wages, group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily! The successful candidates must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 10-hour shift rotation. General labor positions are available in the following areas:
- Power and Electrical Assembly
- General Manufacturing Assembly
- Hardware and Tool Crib Inventory
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or construction environment
- Experience using drills, hand tools, and/or other power and electrical related materials
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and be able to lift to 50lbs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly detail-oriented with a commitment to quality and a safe working environment
- You want to work your way to the top, supported, engaged and empowered by team leaders and teammates
Please note: A pre-employment drug & background test will be required as part of a pre-requisite for this role.
Why our employees choose to work for DIRTT:
“I have been a chef @ DIRTT for 8 years. Being able to introduce the factory workers to new flavors, dishes, and experiences have been one of the favorite parts of the job. I love being able to cook for a crew that truly appreciates my craft. At DIRTT, you will find workers that are going on their 5th, 10th, and 15th year. Employee retention speaks for itself when the company treats you like an individual and values your opinion.”
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.