We hire great people from diverse backgrounds, not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.Apply Now
At DIRTT, our air-conditioned factories have on-site Chef’s that spoil us daily with fresh hot cooked lunches, as well as the benefit of reaching into the snack drawer to satisfy a craving throughout the day.
We are a great big family and enjoy the comradery of our peers, many of our employees are with us as referrals from other employees. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds, not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. DIRTT is also growing in leaps and bounds, with lots of opportunities for growth in the workplace.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Experience collecting, loading and cutting materials according to work orders as well as responsible for cleaning of saws and surrounding area
- Experience using Angle, Miter and CTD saws
- Skilled in caliper, mm and precision saw cutting
- Strong ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings
- Highly detail-oriented with great organizational and time-management skills. Conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely while understanding the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives we are collecting voluntary data during the application process to better understand who is interested in joining our team and ensuring we are considering a diverse group of people for our open roles. Please click the link below or copy and paste in your browser to participate.
Please note: A pre-employment drug & background test will be required as part of a pre-requisite for this role.
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. As a condition of employment in the US you will be required to show proof of FULL vaccination or request and receive approval of an appropriate medical or religious accommodation in accordance with applicable law and DIRTT policy.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.