We offer competitive group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?!
We are seeking a reliable, self-motivated and timely team player as a Powder Coat Team Member for prep work in our Phoenix factory.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Will be responsible for prepping projects for powder coat application (sanding, hanging parts)
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or construction environment with knowledge of manufacturing materials and tools
- Experience with proper material handling techniques
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job
- Good communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Proficient computers knowledge
- Steel-toed shoes required
What’s in it for you:
We offer competitive group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives we are collecting voluntary data during the application process to better understand who is interested in joining our team and ensuring we are considering a diverse group of people for our open roles. Please click the link below or copy and paste in your browser to participate.
Please note: A pre-employment drug & background test will be required as part of a pre-requisite for this role.
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. As a condition of employment in the US you will be required to show proof of FULL vaccination or request and receive approval of an appropriate medical or religious accommodation in accordance with applicable law and DIRTT policy.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.