Construct metal products with care and precision, ensuring safety and DIRTT’s standards are continually met.Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?!
DIRTT is seeking a knowledgeable self-starter to join our Sheet Metal Team in Phoenix! This role will work to construct metal products with care and precision, ensuring DIRTT’s standards are continually met.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Previous experience in a custom sheet metal environment
- Basic knowledge of turret punch, press brake, shear and spot-welding
- Working knowledge of hand tools, calipers and measuring tapes
- Able to read, interpret shop drawings to construct products with care and precision
- Previous experience in precision “thin sheet” (tight tolerance work) considered an asset
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proactive approach, results oriented with high attention to fine details
- Must be able to work Monday thru Friday 6am- 2:30pm with frequent overtime required
- Steel-toe shoes are required
What’s in it for you:
We offer competitive wages, group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.