Construct metal products with care and precision, ensuring DIRTT’s standards are continually met.Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?!
DIRTT is seeking a knowledgeable self-starter to join our Sheet Metal Team in Phoenix! This role will work to construct metal products with care and precision, ensuring DIRTT’s standards are continually met.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Previous experience in a custom sheet metal environment
- Basic knowledge of turret punch, press brake, shear and spot-welding
- Working knowledge of hand tools, calipers and measuring tapes
- Able to read, interpret shop drawings to construct products with care and precision
- Previous experience in precision “thin sheet” (tight tolerance work) considered an asset
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proactive approach, results oriented with high attention to fine details
- Steel-toe shoes are required
What’s in it for you:
We offer competitive wages, group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!
This is a Safety Sensitive role: pre-employment drug & background screening will be required as part of a pre-requisite.
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives we are collecting voluntary data during the application process to better understand who is interested in joining our team and ensuring we are considering a diverse group of people for our open roles. Please click the link below to participate.
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. So please be aware that future opportunities may require proof of vaccination.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.