Experienced Sheet Metal Operator with programming and fabricator experienceApply Now
DIRTT is seeking an experienced Sheet Metal Operator with programming and fabricator experience to join our Phoenix factory. Are you ready to begin the journey to fulfill your potential?
At DIRTT, our air-conditioned factories have on-site Chef’s that spoil us daily with fresh hot cooked lunches, as well as the benefit of reaching into the snack drawer to satisfy a craving throughout the day.
We are a great big family and enjoy the comradery of our peers, many of our employees are with us as referrals from other employees. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds, not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. DIRTT is also growing in leaps and bounds, with lots of opportunities for growth in the workplace.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Minimum two years experience as a Sheet Metal Operator.
- Fluent in turret punch, press brake, precision machining, mig welding, shear and spot-welding, hand tools, calipers and measuring tapes
- Experience working with Almacam, AutoCAD, and Dr. Abe, FabriWin and Solidworks software considered an asset
- Exposure to Pro-E and Catia sheet metal modules is desired along with experience in precision sheet metal “thin sheet” (precision tight tolerance work)
- Must be able to work 4 on, 4 off, 12-hour shift rotation, steel-toed shoes required
Please note: A pre-employment drug & background test will be required as part of a pre-requisite for this role.
This posting will close on October 20, 2020.
Why our employees choose to work for DIRTT:
“I have been a chef @ DIRTT for 8 years. Being able to introduce the factory workers to new flavors, dishes, and experiences have been one of the favorite parts of the job. I love being able to cook for a crew that truly appreciates my craft. At DIRTT, you will find workers that are going on their 5th, 10th, and 15th year. Employee retention speaks for itself when the company treats you like an individual and values your opinion.”
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.