If you are passionate about customer service and not only appreciate but embrace technology and design, then DIRTT is the place to be!Apply Now
DIRTT is seeking a highly motivated and organized Office Coordinator who will work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment to keep our new Dallas DXC (DIRTT Experience Centre) in beautiful condition. This Plano, TX based position will coordinate a variety of site services and contracts with the support of an international Facilities team while working very closely with the local Client Experience team to help deliver the best in workplace experience.
The responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate operation and maintenance of the DXC (both office and showroom) including the leased space, DIRTT owned assets, leased equipment and potentially future vehicles and apartments.
- Frequent walk-throughs to maintain workplace standards keeping in mind this office is also a showroom and everything should reflect the quality of DIRTT’s brand.
- Daily management of service contracts including janitorial, food/beverage services, plant care, security, handyman services, mechanical, plumbing and electrical services, building maintenance systems, and furniture, carpet and upholstery care.
- Perform simple repairs, janitorial tasks, troubleshooting, interior décor staging and display arrangement, furniture rearranging, and organization and maintenance of in-house and off-site storage spaces.
- Communicate and participate in projects with several departments including Facilities, Virtual Reality, Information Technology, Design, Solutions, Sales and Strategic Marketing, to get support for and/or provide input to repairs and changes to the space and sharing information on function/success of space.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and courier processes to ensure timely notification and compliance.
- Maintain relationships with property managers and act as a liaison between the companies.
- Coding of invoices accurately and upkeep of facility budget and expense tracking.
- Providing support for employees with site orientation, appliance operation and ergonomic adjustments of furniture.
- Ordering, inventory management and offsite pickups for the office including, pantry, office supplies, and other office-related items, including updating budget trackers.
- Regular upkeep of space planning and service management software to support team’s needs.
- Ensure we adhere to office and building policies, state regulations, and governmental compliance.
- Assistance with on-site technology including printers, computer monitors, presentation screens, digital signage portals, digital check-ins, Crestron (lighting and environmental controls), virtual reality (VR) lab and meeting room panels.
- Assistance with opening and closing the space, and greeting and checking in clients and visitors.
- Occasional backup assistance with in-person and virtual
Who You Are
- You are an excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- You have experience providing a high level of service to both internal and external clients.
- You have an eye for detail and take pride in making everything present well.
- You revel in learning to use new technology and approach troubleshooting with a level head.
- Willingness to do whatever needs to be done, adept at trouble shooting and identifying ways to better the company.
If you are passionate about customer service and not only appreciate but embrace technology and design, then DIRTT is the place to be!
- Minimum 5 years experience in office coordination including service contract administration
- Physical ability: must be able to lift 50lbs (you will be required to move furniture around for different presentations/events) and perform physical activities for several hours, including low height ladders
- Driving record: Clean 3 year drivers abstract; ability to drive various sized vehicles in varying road conditions
- Personal vehicle that you are willing to drive for work related errands, reimbursement will be paid out according to company policy
- Flexibility to occasionally work evenings and weekends
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines in a complex work environment
- Ability to build positive relationships with many different people including clients, employees, vendors, and service technicians
- Proactive and self directed, with the ability to involve and inform many teams
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, formal and informal
- Exceptional level of competency with technology
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel, Outlook and SharePoint
- Experience with luxury hospitality or retail brands
- Construction experience/knowledge would be considered a great asset
- Real estate and facilities management experience
- Project coordination experience and familiarity with project management tools
DIRTT prides itself in offering our employees an exciting, fast-paced, environment that emphasizes teamwork and fun!
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives we are collecting voluntary data during the application process to better understand who is interested in joining our team and ensuring we are considering a diverse group of people for our open roles. Please click the link below or copy and paste in your browser to participate.
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. As a condition of employment in the US you will be required to show proof of FULL vaccination or request and receive approval of an appropriate medical or religious accommodation in accordance with applicable law and DIRTT policy.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.