Develop, coordinate and implement the product marketing and segment strategy for the Public SectorApply Now
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Strategist will work to develop, coordinate and implement the product marketing and segment strategy for the Public Sector. This critical roles’ main objective will be to develop the commercialization plan and go-to-market approach for this key vertical, developing programs, experiences and tools that increase preference and selection of DIRTT’s solutions, driving revenue and growth goals.
With proven experience working with public services and public enterprises, you’ll demonstrate sound knowledge of systems, processes, challenges, trends and procurement models.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for DIRTT’s integrated solutions that will drive profitability, brand consistency, and increase overall market growth specific to the market segment.
- Lead product segmentation, targeting and positioning to create clear value propositions that enable our sales teams and partner channel for vertical success.
- Lead sales plays, campaigns, promotions and lead generation initiatives to fill the sales funnel with opportunities from new and existing customers.
- Ensure that the value of DIRTT’s solutions are well-understood by the DIRTT sales force and our partners in order to facilitate high awareness, faster sales, and a better overall client and partner experience.
- Support the VP, Sales in establishing annual, segment-specific revenue projections.
- Monitor and review market trends, formulating findings of market research with leadership, to devise and adapt product and sales strategies to meet demand.
- Utilize market research and competitive analysis to better understand behavior and critical pain points for all buyers and influencers in the decision-making process, including general contractors, architects, developers and end-users.
- Drive innovation and enhancements through product development feedback and insights that will impact competitiveness in the market, meet unique client needs and increase market share.
- Develop training and development collateral to support the learning and pre-sell effort.
- Partner with the Strategic Marketing team to develop and implement a clearly defined, long-term marketing and communications strategy to increase segment awareness and generate demand for DIRTT.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external contacts including client meetings in order to stay close to the market and our clients in order to better understand client needs and bring ‘voice of the customer’ to other teams within DIRTT.
- Oversee the development of case studies and client proof-points, through maintaining and fostering excellent end-user relationships.
- Support commercial opportunities as required as a subject matter expert.
What you bring to the role:
- 7+ years’ experience developing and implementing go-to-market and product marketing strategies, to and through distributors/channel partners.
- Solid understanding of the sales organization, knowing what drives sellers and how to properly position a product to strengthen sales.
- Proven experience working with product development, product management and product marketing organizations to inform the design, development and launch of products in multiple markets.
- Proven experience working within the public sector (services/enterprises) with demonstrated knowledge of systems, processes, trends, insights and procurement models.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to contribute at both strategic and operational levels.
- Strong communication expertise and ability to facilitate effective conversations with internal and external stakeholders.
- High personal performance standards, the desire and ability to continuously learn with a results-oriented work style.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to work well and contribute in a team environment.
- Problem-solving aptitude with an amazing ability to work under pressure and on a tight deadline.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.