With DIRTT growing leaps and bounds, it’s time we level up our sales efforts.Apply Now
At DIRTT, we empower our leaders to accomplish AMAZING results through the people in their charge and we don’t let just anyone wear that cape. If these leadership competencies resonate with you, then keep reading this posting because you might just be exactly who we need to join our TEAM!
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Managing & Measuring Work: Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and measures; monitors process, progress, and results; designs feedback loops into work.
- Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others
- Motivating Others: Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; can motivate many kinds of direct reports and team members; can assess each person’s hot button and use it to get the best out of them; pushes tasks and decisions down; empowers others; invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility; makes each individual aware of the importance of their work; is someone people like working for and with.
- Developing Direct Reports: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each direct report’s career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes direct reports to accept developmental moves; will take direct reports who need work; is a people builder.
- Hiring & Staffing: Has a nose for talent; hires the best people available from inside or outside; is not afraid of selecting strong people; assembles a talented team.
- Decision Quality: Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Sales & Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Command Skills: Relishes leading; takes unpopular stands if necessary; encourages direct and tough debate but isn’t afraid to end and move on; is looked to for direction in a crisis; faces adversity head on; energized by tough challenges.
- Priority Setting: Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
As the DIRTT Regional Director of Sales, you are accountable for achieving targeted outcomes that are critical to our commercial growth objectives – and trust us, you’ll be rewarded for your accomplishments!
- Achieve or exceed revenue target
- Build significant pipeline coverage of 3X while achieving a 50%+ win rate
- Assemble a high-performance sales team with 80%+ of sales consultants at or exceeding quota
- Accurate sales forecasts within 5% (+/-)
- Voluntary attrition less than 10%
Now that you know what you’ll be accountable for, let’s talk about what you’ll be responsible for as the DIRTT Regional Director of Sales.
- Create and execute an aggressive sales growth strategy for your respective region.
- Enable sales consultants to achieve/exceed revenue targets through sales coaching, performance management, removing roadblocks and championing sales and marketing resources and tools to win in the field.
- Spend 50%+ time in the field with your sales consultants and our DIRTT partners, getting a first-person view of your team’s strengths, weaknesses, and market challenges and opportunities.
- Generate insights and managing performance by using technology to pinpoint what’s working well, what needs improvement, and then taking action to maximize outcomes. Daily use of Salesforce and Power BI will be essential to your success.
- Provide accurate sales revenue forecasts for the month, quarter, and year, ensuring Executive Leadership makes sound investment decisions while providing Operations with accurate details for capacity planning and raw materials management.
- Hire, onboard, and ramp up sales consultants to create, advance, and close high-value deals.
- Own your “stuff” and use your AMAZING brain and skills to breakthrough challenges and produce EXTRAORDINARY results.
If you’re still with us, this next part (our requirements for this role) should be a breeze.
- 8-10 years in a field sales leadership role
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance objectives (revenue targets, pipeline targets, etc.)
- Experience in Enterprise sales / complex sales with a long (12-18 month) sales cycle
- Experience utilizing CRM systems
- Comfortable working with common reporting and analytics platforms
- Experience selling in construction industry preferred
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives we are collecting voluntary data during the application process to better understand who is interested in joining our team and ensuring we are considering a diverse group of people for our open roles. Please click the link below or copy and paste in your browser to participate.
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. As a condition of employment in the US you will be required to show proof of FULL vaccination or request and receive approval of an appropriate medical or religious accommodation in accordance with applicable law and DIRTT policy.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.