Assist in developing the SAO program design standards, applying program design deliverables, communicate program design standards with Partner Designers.Apply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions and our Strategic Account Operations (SAO) team is looking for a Designer to assist in developing the SAO program design standards, apply program design deliverables, develop Partner Designers, communicate program design standards with those Partner Designers, assisting in controlling quality of Partner design deliverables and develop relationships with the SAO Team.
Working under the direction of the SAO Senior Manager of Program Development, this person will have an active role in assisting with the communication not only with the SAO Team; but also, with Partner Designers. As a SAO Designer; this person will be a liaison between program development and project implementation. To be successful at this; the SAO Designer will need to develop strong relationships with SAO Program Development, SAO Program Management and Partner Designers.
This role can be a remote position if not based in Calgary, AB.
What You’ll Do:
- Assisting in designing templates/standards in our proprietary software (ICE)
- Support with creating design document standards
- Coordinating templates/standards with BIM models as necessary
- Implementing processes for Partner Designers to follow
- Assisting in education of Partner Designers about program design standards
- Provide ongoing communication and information sharing with Partner Designers
- Respond to queries and issues with regards to program details and understanding
What you Bring To The Role:
- 3+ years of relevant design experience, providing support to various stakeholders, rolling out design programs and experience maintaining those standards
- Post Secondary education in Interior Design from an accredited program
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt complex messaging to a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient designer that has competent AutoCAD, BIM360 & Revit skills
- Understanding Material Cost estimation as it relates to changes
- Previous DIRTT experience an asset:
- Knowledgeable about Acoustics capabilities & understanding program requirements
- Knowledgeable about Constructability
- Knowledgeable about Material Contents
- Knowledgeable about Connection Details
- Must have the ability to work well with others in a collaborative setting
- International travel required
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport are required
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.