Lead a capable, skilled group to provide outstanding reliability and customer service around production in our new Rock Hill, SC facilityApply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is modernizing the construction industry with unique, agile architectural solutions. We’re a highly motivated group of individuals who embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the company. Everyone is hands-on, regardless of position. We celebrate our successes together. We have fun. We work hard. We respect each other. We achieve what others only dream about. Do you have what it takes?
This challenging position will suit someone with a strong “go-getter” attitude, who’s extremely detail oriented, an exceptional communicator, and not afraid to get things done. Applicants must have a multi-craft mechanical skillset. Skills needed to survive: You are a driven, energetic, hard worker and a courageous safety leader. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities, have an excellent knowledge of code and the ability to work independently. A big appetite to handle our on-staff chefs that will keep you coming back for more amazing grub.
As the Maintenance Leader you will lead a capable, skilled group to provide outstanding reliability and customer service around production in our new Rock Hill, SC facility.
- Comply with and implement Safety and Health regulations in the workplace
- Support long term sustainable capital planning, critical parts planning and critical manufacturing infrastructure planning
- Lead the growth & implementation of the department and build strong relationships with key vendors and plan support visits to improve knowledge, critical parts understanding and reliability planning
- Build a preventative maintenance culture to provide outstanding reliability
- Support Facilities and Engineering on project implementation
- Skilled in defining and managing projects – including scope, budget, schedule, resources, change and risk
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the current state of operations
- Build capability and knowledge of technicians by coordinating training and development opportunities
- Able to make decisions and communicate them to appropriate parties
- Manage competing priorities to meet company and customers goals and objectives
- After hours on call responsibilities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5-10 years’ experience in progressive leadership roles in a manufacturing environment, and 3+ years in maintenance leadership roles
- Wide multi-craft mechanical skill set (electrician/millwright/fabrication) background
- Trouble shooting and root cause analysis experience of PLC’s and controls or knowledgeable in the repair of pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings, gearboxes and fans
- Willing to deliver on strict timelines and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record supported by an ability to build high performing teams that achieve exceptional results
- Working knowledge of maintenance planning and coordination through CMMS software
- Proven hands on leadership skills – people skills, strategic thinker, business sense
- Knowledge of design and construction of industrial equipment, automation technology and experience with CNC’s
- Experience in a start-up facility or fast growth organization
Please note this posting will close, Monday, October 26, 2020.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.