Creativity and persistence are crucial in this exciting and demanding Sales Representative (DIRTT Rep) position.Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Pull that superhero cape out of your closet. Join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds. It's not always going to be easy.
You have a strong go-getter attitude. You’re extremely detail oriented and not afraid to get things done. You’re a driven, energetic, and professional individual with a strong work ethic.
At DIRTT, we believe that in order to do better, we need to build better. Our entrepreneurial spirit and core values are redefining the construction industry. We celebrate our success together and achieve what others can only dream about. Do you have what it takes?
The Successful Candidate:
Creativity and persistence are crucial in this exciting and demanding Sales Representative (DIRTT Rep) position. As the successful candidate, you’re resourceful, professional and bring a strong and positive go-getter attitude. You always see the big picture and implement suitable strategies to ensure success. You thrive in autonomous environments and are driven to meet and surpass goals.
What you’ll do:
You are a wealth of information on all things DIRTT. Clients and project stakeholders see you as their main resource for guidance on DIRTT’s solutions, processes and software. As a key member of DIRTT’s sales team, your main focus is to attract and retain new and existing business relationships with partners, clients, sales reps and other stakeholders. You are also directly responsible for the success of your local DIRTT sales partners and accordingly, must also function as their local mentor and wingman.
What you bring:
- You have a demonstrable track record of success in the commercial interior construction industry, are conversant with architectural drawings, details and specifications with a strong understanding of the construction process, and job site conditions. Your solid understanding of the construction industry, job site conditions and building processes allow you to relate to general contractors and project managers. In essence, you speak their language.
- You currently reside in the location of this position and have a strong network
- You have business development or sales experience, preferably in the construction industry.
- You possess strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, enabling you to engage in open dialogue and build rapport with Partners and clients from facilities managers to the C-Suite.
- You have excellent presentation skills and are comfortable using technology for presentation and communication purposes.
- You are a strong team player, collaborating effectively and able to trouble-shoot to the successful completion of a project.
This position reports to the Regional Sales Director.
Our package offer includes a base salary, excellent benefits and commission.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.