Strong understanding of the importance of maintaining a safe work environmentApply Now
We are seeking reliable manufacturing assembly workers to work out of our Savannah facility. This role is an entry level position which will allow the successful candidate to grow and evolve within the company.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 0-1 year of experience in a construction/manufacturing environment
- Basic knowledge of hand powered tools
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job
- Highly detail-oriented. Conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Steel-toed shoes required
- Must be able to work Monday thru Friday 6am- 2:30pm with frequent overtime required
Please note: A pre-employment drug & background test will be required as part of a pre-requisite for this role
What’s in it for you:
We offer group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.