We offer competitive group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!Apply Now
DIRTT is looking for an experienced CNC Machine Operator who is reliable, self-motivated and highly detail-oriented at our Savannah, GA manufacturing facility.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Experience operating CNC machines in metal manufacturing
- General understanding of a manufacturing business environment
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and able to lift up to 50lbs
- Experience with proper material handling techniques
- Highly detail-oriented, conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Steel-toed shoes required
- Must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation
What’s in it for you:
We offer competitive wages, group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives we are collecting voluntary data during the application process to better understand who is interested in joining our team and ensuring we are considering a diverse group of people for our open roles. Please click the link below to participate.
Please note: A pre-employment drug & background test will be required as part of a pre-requisite for this role.
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. As a condition of employment in the US you will be required to show proof of FULL vaccination or request and receive approval of an appropriate medical or religious accommodation in accordance with applicable law and DIRTT policy.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.