We offer competitive group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!Apply Now
DIRTT is seeking an experienced Electrical Assembler to join our Savannah factory. The successful candidates must be able to work 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation with the opportunity for occasional overtime. Are you ready to begin the journey to fulfill your potential?
At DIRTT, our air-conditioned factories have on-site Chef’s that spoil us daily with fresh hot cooked lunches, as well as the benefit of reaching into the snack drawer to satisfy a craving throughout the day.
We are a great big family and enjoy the comradery of our peers, many of our employees are with us as referrals from other employees. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds, not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. DIRTT is also growing in leaps and bounds, with lots of opportunities for growth in the workplace.
On the job training will be provided.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Safety: We want you to go home in one piece - must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Previous electrical assembly experience is an asset.
- We will help you stay in shape - physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- We take pride in our work, so attention to detail is critical.
- Steel-toed shoes required (Reimbursement available after 90 days of employment)
- $14 - $16 per hour with regular overtime available (depending on knowledge, skills & experience)
All manufacturing employees are classified as safety sensitive: pre-employment drug & background screening will be required as a pre-requisite for this role.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if selected for an interview.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.