Accuracy, attention to detail and being mechanically inclined will bring success in this role.Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
DIRTT is looking to fill several positions on our Electrical Assembly Team in Savannah, GA. The successful candidates must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation. Are you ready to begin the journey to fulfill your potential?
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Basic knowledge of electrical/power materials and handling techniques
- Experience using drills, hand tools, and other power/electrical related materials
- Working knowledge of measuring equipment (tape measure, caliper) in metric and imperial units
- Able to read work order drawings
- Able to investigate and troubleshoot issues using CAD
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Highly detail-oriented. Conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Experience with proper material handling techniques
- Steel-toed shoes required
What’s in it for you:
We offer competitive group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.