Responsible for all HR responsibilities for employees in our Savannah Plant and our US Benefits Program.Apply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is filled with eager, capable and engaged people. But we’re missing one important person. We are looking for an unorthodox entrepreneurial, out of the box thinker, to join us on the Talent Team in Savannah, GA.
We need a creative and talented people-professional who’s ready to take the next step in their career. We are an organization with an interactive, open environment, we have a huge amount of team spirit, and most important…we are a group that has a lot of fun.
Are you an energetic, team-oriented professional who enjoys working at a fast… seriously fast... pace!?
We’re looking for a Human Resources Business Partner with exceptional employee relations skills to join our team. You’ll have the opportunity to become a truly comprehensive support superhero and have your hands in everything. You will be responsible for all HR responsibilities for ~150 employees in our Savannah Plant.
What you’ll do:
- Direct and control various benefit programs, including 401K, medical, dental and vision packages
- Coordinate benefit issues on behalf of employees with Broker
- Responsible for US benefits spanning across various states. Program management, training, communications, etc.
- Maintain contact with benefit broker; distributes benefit information to employees and notifies employees of changes to the benefits program
- Maintain company compliance with all local, state and federal laws, in addition to establishing organizational standards
- Manage integration and onboarding experience for new hires at all levels beginning from offer acceptance through first several weeks with the company. Including, but not limited to coordination of all onboarding tasks (e.g., paperwork, systems access, background checks, drug testing)
- Proactively working with the leadership team members to understand their business requirements and to support their business with proactive HR services appropriate to their needs.
- Manage HR Service Delivery, support the Payroll process, Performance Management and Recruitment.
- Partner with business managers to effectively develop the capability of staff.
- With reference to business and departmental objectives, work with Managers to identify the developmental needs of groups and individuals
- Work directly with operational teams to ensure that operational KPI’s are developing the right behaviors.
- Oversee and be HR point of contact for temp employees and temp agencies.
- Lead the planning and organizing of factory events (parties, picnics, etc)
- Reconcile factory credit cards and handle petty cash
- Be point of contact for factory vendors (cleaners, plants/living walls, etc)
Who you are:
- Experience with compensation & investigations
- Experience working in a factory setting would be considered an asset
- A positive outlook and attention to detail are critical
- A very organized working style
- Ability to help break traditional HR stereotypes and develop a truly collaborative work environment. We like to do things a little differently than some other businesses!
- Straight talk; the kind of person who says what they think, not what other people want to hear
- Project Management skills
- Desire to be part of a fast paced, problem solving, we can fix anything team!
- A strong work ethic and no problem with putting in the time it takes grow a business
What you bring:
- 7+ years of progressive HR advisory and/or business partner experience in a FAST-GROWING company
- Ability to think creatively, logically, solve problems and have a high level of common sense
- Experience with employee relations, including conducting investigations
- Experience leading projects and initiatives, including workforce planning, talent management and change management
- Outstanding Microsoft Office Suite skills and experience working and managing data within an HRIS system. Knowledge of UltiPro will be considered an asset
- Proven ability to consolidate HR data from multiple systems to produce accurate corporate reports
- An understanding of employment legislation and payroll
- Ability to make decisions and communicate based on your audience
- Proven ability to read minds will be considered an asset!
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.