Lead a capable, skilled group to provide outstanding reliability and customer service to productionApply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds. It's not always going to be easy. That's why we’re focused on performance, favoring talent over seniority, degrees and titles.
You have a strong go-getter attitude. You’re extremely detail oriented and not afraid to get things done. You’re a driven, energetic, and professional individual with a strong work ethic.
At DIRTT, we believe that in order to do better, we need to build better. We don’t have offices or titles, and our employees are known affectionately as DIRTTbags. Our entrepreneurial spirit and core values are redefining the construction industry. We celebrate our success together and achieve what others can only dream about. Do you have what it takes?
This challenging position will suit someone with a strong “go-getter” attitude, extremely detail oriented and not afraid to get things done. You are a driven, energetic, and professional individual with a strong work ethic. The ability to plan proactively and respond to changing needs will bring you success in this position.
As the Maintenance Leader you will lead a capable, skilled group to provide outstanding reliability and customer service to production in the Savannah, GA facility.
- Support long term sustainable capital planning, critical parts planning and critical manufacturing infrastructure planning
- Build strong relationships with key vendors and plan support visits to improve knowledge, critical parts understanding and reliability planning
- Set annual goals, objectives and action plans with employees and maintain accountability for objectives in support of corporate objectives
- Build a preventative maintenance culture to provide outstanding reliability
- Leverage CMMS data and tools to improve service and improve equipment knowledge
- Support Facilities and Engineering on project implementation
- Skilled in defining and managing projects – including scope, budget, schedule, resources, change and risk
- Identify, share and implement best practices and lead continuous improvement initiatives
- Build capability and knowledge of technicians by coordinating training and development opportunities
- Lead the growth & implementation of the department
- Ability to work with multiple teams, understand their needs, set expectations and manage relationships
- Able to make decisions and communicate them to appropriate parties
- Comply with and implement Safety and Health regulations in the workplace
- Organizing resources to maximize efficiencies
- After hours on call responsibilities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 10-15 years’ experience in progressive leadership roles in manufacturing, and 5 plus years in maintenance leadership roles
- Wide multi-craft mechanical (electrician/millwright) background
- Willing to deliver on strict timelines and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop a strong team environment
- A proven track record supported by an ability to build high performing teams that achieve exceptional results
- Working knowledge of maintenance planning and coordination through CMMS software
- Proficient with MS office
- Proven hands on leadership skills – people skills, strategic thinker, business sense
- Trouble shooting and root cause analysis experience of PLC’s and controls or knowledgeable in the repair of pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings, gearboxes and fans
- Knowledge of design and construction of industrial equipment, automation technology and experience with CNC’s
- Millwright or Electrical Journeyman
- Experience in a start-up facility or fast growth organization
- Excellent people management, organizational and execution skills, with attention to detail
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.