Ensure the factory equipment is operating safely and efficiently.Apply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is modernizing the construction industry with unique, agile architectural solutions. We’re a highly motivated group of individuals who embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the company. Everyone is hands-on, regardless of position. We celebrate our successes together. We have fun. We work hard. We respect each other. We achieve what others only dream about. Do you have what it takes?
This challenging position will suit someone with a strong “go-getter” attitude, extremely detail oriented and not afraid to get things done. You are a driven, energetic, and professional individual with a strong work ethic. The ability to plan proactively and respond to changing needs will bring you success in this position.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will work with the Maintenance team and various other departments to ensure the factory equipment is operating safely and efficiently. Along with sustaining Facilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Install and troubleshoot electrical controls to equipment & Facilities when required
- Install conduit and wire to supply power to equipment
- Execute regular preventative maintenance and safety inspections on shop equipment and facilities electrical systems
- Responsible for the electrical maintenance and repairs on all production equipment
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance (PM) to production equipment
- Working with and maintaining records in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Ensure PM schedules are maintained
- Assist with mechanical maintenance as needed
- Must be able to work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Maintain a clean safe work environment
- Work closely with others on the team to help develop new skills and knowledge
- Communication within the team as well as the organization & outside vendors
- Implementation of new machines and maintenance programs
- Sustain & maintain plumbing to facilities as required
- Tracking and logging maintenance and repairs to machinery
- Procurement and inventory control
- Comply with and implement Safety and Health regulations in the workplace
- After hours on call responsibilities
- Schematic and blue print experience
- Electrician with controls, PLC, and troubleshooting experience (a plus)
- Mechanically minded and safety conscious
- 3 years technical experience with CNC, wood working and metal equipment (a plus)
- Must be flexible to working overtime
- Excellent people and organizational skills
- Be prepared to work a 4 on 4 off day shift rotation
- Ability to think logically, analytically and solve problems
- Ability to work with daily/monthly deadlines and time constraints on an ongoing basis
- Team player with the ability to work with diverse trades
- Efficient computer skills
- Leadership traits with solid communication skills
- 5 years plus experience in manufacturing maintenance environment
- Mechanical experience with a working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, welding and machining
- Millwright experience
To apply for this exciting new position please email us at: email@example.com . Please quote the position title in your subject line.
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and appreciates applications from all interested applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.