Reliable, self-motivated and highly detail-orientedApply Now
DIRTT is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Saw Machnie Operator who is reliable, self-motivated and highly detail-oriented at our Savannah, GA manufacturing facility.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Experience operating saws in a manufacturing environment
- Experience collecting, loading and cutting materials according to work orders
- Responsible for cleaning of saws and surrounding area
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and able to lift up to 50lbs
- Highly detail-oriented, conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Steel-toed shoes required
- Must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation
Aluminum Saw Operators are classified as safety sensitive: pre-employment drug & background screening will be required as a pre-requisite for this role
What’s in it for you:
We offer competitive group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.