Reliable, self-motivated and highly detail-orientedApply Now
DIRTT is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Saw Operator who is reliable, self-motivated and highly detail-oriented at our Savannah, GA manufacturing facility.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Experience operating saws in a manufacturing environment
- Experience collecting, loading and cutting materials according to work orders
- Responsible for cleaning of saws and surrounding area
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and able to lift up to 50lbs
- Highly detail-oriented, conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Steel-toed shoes required
- Must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation
Aluminum Saw Operators are classified as safety sensitive: pre-employment drug & background screening will be required as a pre-requisite for this role
What’s in it for you:
We offer competitive group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.