We offer competitive group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!Apply Now
Do you want to be part of the team that changes the World with DIRTT?
At DIRTT we build the perfect interior space for what you need now –– and whatever the future brings. Designed to respond to your needs for any place, from healthcare to school or office to home life. We’re passionate about doing the right thing. For our customers, for each other, and for the planet. Using technology and sustainable construction to create dynamic spaces. That’s what we do.
We have a chef on site that creates amazing artisan tasty lunches for all our employees. We have competitive group benefits, employee share purchase plans, social events and many more perks!
We are seeking reliable, self-motivated and timely go-getters to become part of the DIRTT family in our Savannah, GA facility. On the job training will be provided.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Safety: We want you to go home in one piece - must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- We will help you stay in shape - physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- We take pride in our work, so attention to detail is critical.
- Steel-toed shoes required (Reimbursement available after 90 days of employment)
- Always enjoy an extra-long weekend - we work 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation. Work hours are 6 AM to 6 PM on scheduled days.
- $14 - $16 per hour with regular overtime available (depending on knowledge, skills & experience)
All manufacturing employees are classified as safety sensitive: pre-employment drug & background screening will be required as a pre-requisite for this role.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if selected for an interview.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.