We offer competitive group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
DIRTT is looking to fill several Material Handler/Picker positions on our Manufacturing Team in Savannah, GA. The successful candidates must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation. Are you ready to begin the journey to fulfill your potential?
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Experience with proper material handling techniques within a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be proficient in both written and verbal communication
- Highly detail-oriented. Conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Must be willing to cross department lines and help the team where needed
- Steel-toed shoes required
Material Handlers/Pickers are classified as safety sensitive: pre-employment drug & background screening will be required as a pre-requisite for this role
What’s in it for you:
We offer competitive group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives we are collecting voluntary data during the application process to better understand who is interested in joining our team and ensuring we are considering a diverse group of people for our open roles. Please click the link below or copy and paste in your browser to participate.
Please note: A pre-employment drug & background test will be required as part of a pre-requisite for this role.
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. As a condition of employment in the US you will be required to show proof of FULL vaccination or request and receive approval of an appropriate medical or religious accommodation in accordance with applicable law and DIRTT policy.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.