Strong organization, timeliness and attention to detail will bring success in this role.Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
DIRTT is looking to fill several Material Handler/Picker positions on our Manufacturing Team in Savannah, GA. The successful candidates must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation. Are you ready to begin the journey to fulfill your potential?
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Experience with proper material handling techniques within a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be proficient in both written and verbal communication
- Highly detail-oriented. Conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Must be willing to cross department lines and help the team where needed
- Steel-toed shoes required
Material Handlers/Pickers are classified as safety sensitive: pre-employment drug & background screening will be required as a pre-requisite for this role
What’s in it for you:
We offer competitive group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.