Seeking a reliable, self-motivated and timely team player as a Powder Coat Operator in our Savannah factory!Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?!
We are seeking a reliable, self-motivated and timely team player as a Powder Coat Operator in our Savannah factory.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- An experienced Powder Coat Operator
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or construction environment with knowledge of manufacturing materials and tools
- Experience with proper material handling techniques
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job
- Good communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Proficient computers knowledge
- Steel-toed shoes required
- Must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation
What’s in it for you:
We offer competitive group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily.
This is a Safety Sensitive role: pre-employment drug & background screening will be required as part of a pre-requisite.
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. So please be aware that future opportunities may require proof of vaccination.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.