DIRTT is looking for a Quality Engineer to support our Savannah operations team.Apply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is filled with eager, capable and engaged people. We are an organization with an interactive open environment and a huge amount of team spirit. Entrepreneur is our middle name and everyone is hands-on, regardless of their position. We celebrate our successes together, we have fun, we work hard, we respect each other, and we achieve what others only dream about. If you’re an energetic, team-oriented self-starter who enjoys working at a fast pace, Join DIRTT!
DIRTT is looking for a Quality Engineer to support our Savannah operations team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with production and Operational Excellence teams to design and implement SOP’s, quality processes, control plans and process changes to reduce both internal and external defects.
- Leverage strong problem solving and analytical skills to investigate and resolve quality issues as they arise. Perform root cause analysis, leverage the Kaizen process and implement solutions.
- Developing centerlines and stabilize processes to improve overall quality performance while supporting other business KPI’s.
- Support QMS system implementation to maintain compliance with regulatory standards.
- Facilitate and control engineering changes to products with product development to ensure product quality is maintained.
Skills and Aptitudes:
- Bachelors’ degree in Quality, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- 3-5 Years proven quality or process engineering experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, Six Sigma standards.
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles.
- CQE certification through ASQ an asset.
- Working knowledge of control logic on equipment, operational principals, knowledge of machining principles.
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations.
- Critical/logical thinking – able to locate problems, and then think of those problems from a variety of perspectives to assess the best solution.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
- Willing to deliver on strict timelines and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing manufacturing environment.
- Experience with CAD and CAM systems.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.