Working directly with our team of Custom Sheet Metal Fabricators to produce DIRTT’s one-of-a-kind solutions with care and precision.Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
Are you a risk-taker who can handle the pressures of demanding lead times, deadlines, custom products and a variety of processes unique to DIRTT? If you think you can handle it and are ready for the most intense and rewarding challenge of your career, then read on and join DIRTT!
We are looking for a Programmer to join our Sheet Metal Team in Savannah, GA. The successful candidate will work directly with our team of Custom Sheet Metal Fabricators to produce DIRTT’s one-of-a-kind solutions with care and precision.
- Generate CNC programs for turret punches, laser and plasma tables utilizing Almacam software
- Generate sheet metal flat layouts from 3D models
- Generate prints and shop drawings for manufacturing processes
- Proactively communicate with operators, production and product development teams ensure quality and production standards are met
- Make tolerance adjustments in designs for quality manufacturing when necessary in communication with all stakeholders
- Provide product input and recommendations to encourage innovation within the Sheet Metal Team and across DIRTT
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously within Sheet Metal department
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience working with Almacam, AutoCAD, and Solidworks software (3-5 years)
- Exposure to Pro-E and Catia sheet metal modules is desired
- Strong understanding of different material types and sheet metal flat layout logic
- Strong understanding of related equipment and manufacturing processes
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, provide rapid response to critical issues, and engage in innovative thinking
- Proficient using computers and Microsoft Office
- Experience working with Dr. Abe and FabriWin software considered an asset
- Experience as a CNC, turret punch or press brake operator considered an asset
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday, 6am-2:30pm shift with potential overtime hours when needed.
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.