Strong organization, timeliness and attention to detail will bring success in this role.Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
DIRTT is looking to fill several Stock Material Handler positions on our Manufacturing Team in Savannah, GA. The successful candidates must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation. Are you ready to begin the journey to fulfill your potential?
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Experience with proper material handling techniques within a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be proficient in both written and verbal communication
- Highly detail-oriented. Conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Must be willing to cross department lines and help the team where needed
- Steel-toed shoes required
Stock Material Handlers are classified as safety sensitive: pre-employment drug & background screening will be required as a pre-requisite for this role
What’s in it for you:
We offer competitive group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.