We offer competitive group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
DIRTT is seeking timely go-getters to fill our Wall/Door Frame Assembly roles at our Savannah factory! We offer competitive wages and hot lunches served daily! The successful candidates must be able to work four (4) days on, four (4) days off.
At DIRTT, our air-conditioned factories have on-site Chef’s that spoil us daily with fresh hot cooked lunches, as well as the benefit of reaching into the snack drawer to satisfy a craving throughout the day.
We are a great big family and enjoy the comradery of our peers, many of our employees are with us as referrals from other employees. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds, not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. DIRTT is also growing in leaps and bounds, with lots of opportunities for growth in the workplace.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or construction environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing materials and tools
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job
- Highly detail-oriented. Conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with proper material handling techniques
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Proficient at using computers
- Steel-toed shoes required
- Must be able to work four (4) days on, four (4) days off
What’s in it for you:
We offer competitive wages, group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives we are collecting voluntary data during the application process to better understand who is interested in joining our team and ensuring we are considering a diverse group of people for our open roles. Please click the link below or copy and paste in your browser to participate.
Please note: A pre-employment drug & background test will be required as part of a pre-requisite for this role.
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. As a condition of employment in the US you will be required to show proof of FULL vaccination or request and receive approval of an appropriate medical or religious accommodation in accordance with applicable law and DIRTT policy.
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.