Work with our clients and guide them from concept to realization, using your strong design background and ability to utilize 21st century tools to the limit!Apply Now
A DIRTT Designer is part artist, part visionary, part engineer and part computer tech wizard, all rolled into one! As the Senior Interior Designer, you will work with our clients and guide them from concept to realization, using your strong design background and ability to utilize 21st century tools to the limit in the name of building better client solutions. You will create an innovative and unique experience for every client from initial education to final walkthroughs. This position is open to remote employees. If working from a remote location; a dedicated home workspace with reliable internet speed and service is required.
What You’ll Do:
- Design client projects using our proprietary systems, (ICE software), populating the DIRTT space from scratch or from a predesigned AutoCAD plan
- Review partner ICE files and complete solution verifications to ensure designs are compliant with DIRTT requirements
- Work with other DIRTT departments to assist partners with their custom requests
- Identify and offer solutions to issues partners may experience with their proposed designs/installations
- Complete revisions to ICE files and DIRTT shop drawings as needed
- Create visual renderings and 3D fly throughs using ICE, as needed
- Serve as DIRTT point of contact for partners, factory, field reps and techs
- Continuously train partners on DIRTT standards, finishes, and the ICE software
- Participate in troubleshooting and provide superior support to partners when needed
- Develop, maintain, and update design documentation as required
- Develop skills and knowledge within the DIRTT design team by sharing internal and external knowledge gathered from completing partner projects
- Limited travel required (less than 25%)
What you bring to DIRTT:
- 3 – 5 years of DIRTT experience
- Education – A degree or diploma in design or architecture
- Ability to read/analyze/interpret architectural drawings/sketches
- Prior experience and strong knowledge of ICE software
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit (preferred)
- Previous experience in technical projects including Healthcare is a plus
- Proficient in Windows, Office 365, individual Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Deadline oriented
- High sense of urgency with strong time management skills and ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills
- Professional Certification – NCIDQ, LEED, EDAC are a plus
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. So please be aware that future opportunities may require proof of vaccination.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.