Prioritizing incoming and outgoing shipments with clear communicationApply Now
At DIRTT, we believe that in order to do better, we need to build better. Our employees are known affectionately as DIRTTbags and our entrepreneurial spirit and core values are redefining the construction industry.
We are seeking a hard-working, results-oriented individual to fill a Driver/Forklift role on DIRTT’s Receiving Team! The successful candidate must be able to work Monday to Friday from approximately 8am to 4:30pm with the possibility of overtime as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Most importantly is maintaining a safe work environment with safe work habits that are in compliance with DIRTT and OSHA’s safety rules and guidelines
- Receiving and shipping of both raw material and finished goods
- Loading of trucks with forklifts
- Prioritizing incoming and outgoing shipments with clear communication to drivers
- Manage all incoming shipments and documentation with high attention to detail for record keeping purposes
- Actively participating in the growth and implementation of the department
- Liaise with other departments
- Maintain an impeccably clean yard and warehouse
WHO YOU ARE:
- Fork lift experience (indoor and outdoor)
- General understanding of all aspects of a manufacturing business is an asset
- Must have a valid operator’s license
- Sense of urgency and accountability
- Physical dexterity and heavy lifting
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commitment to task completion
- Able to work in fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
Please note this posting will close on Monday, May 3, 2021
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.